02 July 2012

The Spiritual Post

I like to practice gratefulness, and some of the things that make me feel in the moment and so thankful for life in it's simple wonder, are flowers! Just a few of my favorite anemones on the bathroom counter start my day with a smile. 
When I started my journey as a floral designer, I read the intro to Eckhart Tolle's book A New Earth, where he wrote about monks silently contemplating a flower and that being the meaning of life. This is partly where I got the title "life is beauty-full" and it informed my delight that working with creation's most beautiful objects is a privilege beyond words. What are some of the things that bring you moments of joy in your daily life? If you are seeking pleasure and mindfulness, consider buying yourself a bunch of your favorite blooms today. Be well and peaceful. Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment